How Much Can a 2021 Range Rover Evoque Tow?
The 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque towing capacity reaches 3,968 pounds! So, what can a Range Rover Evoque tow, and what are the specifications for this model? Learn more about the 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque towing capacity, engine build, and more with Land Rover Wilmington.
2021 Range Rover Evoque Towing Capacity & Engine Specs
Whether you choose the base 2021 Range Rover Evoque configuration or a higher trim level, you’ll be able to enjoy the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque towing capacity of up to 3,968 pounds. With this vehicle well-equipped with optional towing equipment and accessories, you can tow all you need and then some. Below are some additional specs and capacities you’ll find on all 2021 Evoque models:
- Unbraked trailer weight: 1,653 pounds
- Roof carrying capacity (including roof rails): 165 pounds
- Ground clearance: 8.3 inches
The 2021 Range Rover Evoque offers one engine option for Newark drivers, which features the maximum towing specs they’re searching for. Learn more:
- Engine: 2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Gas Engine
- Horsepower: 246 hp
- Torque: 269 lb-ft of torque
- Curb weight: 3,935 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight: 5,355 pounds
- Maximum vehicle and trailer combination/gross train weight:9,325 pounds
2021 Range Rover Evoque Features to Assist With Towing
So, how much can a 2021 Range Rover Evoque tow, and how can you reach that max? In order to get the most out of your new Range Rover Evoque, you can utilize the following innovative performance and capability features to keep each drive safe and comfortable. These features include:
- Active Driveline, which allows additional grip and handling when turning or going off-road.
- Torque Vectoring by Braking, which reduces understeer around corners with controlled braking for improved trailer stability.
- Adaptive Dynamics, an available feature that monitors body movements and wheel position.
- ClearSight Ground View, which allows you to see parts of the road that are usually obscured.
- Sports Command Driving Position for an elevated seating position so you have more visibility.
What Can a 2021 Range Rover Evoque Tow?
Now that you know how much a Range Rover Evoque can tow, you’re probably wondering, “What can a Range Rover Evoque tow?” With the 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque towing capacity of 3,968 pounds, you can tow the following:
- Horse trailer
- Small boat
- And other vehicles / pieces of equipment, too!
If you want to maximize your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque towing capacity, be sure to check out our genuine Land Rover accessories. We can ensure you a safer towing experience around West Chester, PA and beyond.
Experience the New Range Rover Evoque in Wilmington
Learn more about the 2021 Range Rover Evoque with Land Rover Wilmington today or experience your favorite model at our dealership with a test drive! Have questions in the meantime or want to get the financing application process started? Contact our team!
Recent News From Land Rover Wilmington
Auto experts have been anxiously awaiting details about the Land Rover Defender 130 since rumors began to circulate in 2019. So, is the Land Rover Defender 130 coming to the US? The answer is yes, the brand has confirmed that this three-row powerhouse will soon be a part of the lineup – which means…
The 2023 Land Rover Defender may be powerful and capable on the Newark roads, but inside the cabin, it’s pure luxury. The 2023 Land Rover Defender interior treats drivers and passengers to quality materials, upscale design, and cutting-edge technology. From the Land Rover Defender dimensions to the accessories available, check out our guide to…
Choosing a new Land Rover vehicle will draw attention on Newark roads. New Land Rover vehicles have a commanding presence and an interior that’s almost instantly dazzling. The 2022 Land Rover Range Rover is no exception. The exterior design is sophisticated and elegant with a compatible interior that’s comfortable and modern. New Range Rover…