2019 Range Rover Evoque vs. 2019 Range Rover Sport
2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque and the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport are both great choices for Newark drivers that are looking for luxurious yet capable SUVs. Compare these two Range Rover models at Land Rover Wilmington to decide which one to take home, then browse our inventory to find a new Range Rover Evoque now available for lease, or new Range Rover Sport for sale near you!
2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Price & Trims: 6 trim levels, from $42,650 MSRP to $56,850 MSRP
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers standard, 4 passengers in the Evoque Convertible
- Maximum Cargo Capacity (rear seats up/down): 21.5 cubic feet/50.5 cubic feet, 8.9 cubic feet in the Evoque Convertible
- Additional Specs: 172.1 inches total length, 23.6 inches wading depth
2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Starting Price & Trims: 6 trim levels, from $67,050 MSRP to $113,900 MSRP
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
- Maximum Cargo Capacity (rear seats up/down): 24.8 cubic feet/56.8 cubic feet
- Additional Specs: 192.1 inches total length, 29.5 inches wading depth
Range Rover Evoque Specs
- Standard Engine: 237 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, 251 lb-ft of torque, 9-speed automatic transmission, and 22/29 city/hwy mpg
- Available Engine: 286 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, 295 lb-ft of torque, 9-speed automatic transmission, and 21/29 city/hwy mpg
Range Rover Sport Specs
The Range Rover Sport comes with 8-speed automatic transmission, and has several engine options for optimized fuel economy on Middletown roads:
- Standard Engine: 340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine, 332 lb-ft of torque, and 17/23 city/hwy mpg
- Diesel Engine: 254 hp 3.0L V6 turbodiesel engine, 443 lb-ft of torque, and 22/28 city/hwy mpg
- Hybrid Engine: 398 hp 2.0L 4-cylinder gas/electric hybrid engine, 472 lb-ft of torque,
- Available Engine: 518 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine, 461 lb-ft of torque, and 17/22 city/hwy mpg
- Available SVR Engine: 575 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine, 516 lb-ft of torque, and 15/20 city/hwy mpg
- Standard Features on Both Models: LED headlights, signature daytime running lights, leather seats, keyless ignition, navigation, and a rearview camera with front and rear parking aids.
- Range Rover Evoque Standard Features: Perforated grained leather seats with 10-way power-adjustable settings, 10-in Touch™ Pro infotainment display with InControl® Remote & Protect, 4G Wi-Fi hotspot, and more.
- Range Rover Sport Standard Features: Grained leather seats with 14-way power-adjustable memory settings, Touch™ Pro Duo with Interactive Driver Display, ambient interior lighting, two-zone climate control, and more.
Test Drive a Range Rover Sport or Evoque at Land Rover Wilmington
Learn more about performance features like Range Rover Sport towing capacity to find out what else the Range Rover Family has to offer. Schedule a test drive near West Chester, PA when you are ready to take home one of these luxury SUVs. You can also explore more of the Range Rover family by comparing the Range Rover Sport vs. Range Rover Velar or the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Velar!
Range Rover Evoque Inventory
Range Rover Sport Inventory