2020 Land Rover Discovery vs. 2020 Nissan Pathfinder
Bumper to Bumper Warranty
3.0L supercharged V6 engine
If you are shopping for a spacious SUV in Newark or Middletown that can also handle any terrain while pampering passengers, compare the 2020 Land Rover Discovery vs. Nissan Pathfinder. Explore cargo space, performance, and features to find out which model has what you are looking for today!
Discovery vs. Pathfinder: Engine Specs
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery comes standard with four-wheel drive for better off-roading capabilities. Specs include:
- Standard 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque
- Eight-speed automatic transmission
- 8,201 pounds maximum towing capacity
On the 2020 Nissan Pathfinder front-wheel drive is standard, and you have to upgrade in order to get four-wheel drive. Specs include:
- Standard 3.5L V6 engine with 284 hp and 259 lb-ft of torque
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- 6,000 pounds maximum towing capacity
Discovery vs. Pathfinder: Features
No matter which model you choose, enjoy an array of standard features including keyless ignition, Bluetooth® wireless streaming, SiriusXM® satellite radio, parking assistance, and folding rear seats. However, the Land Rover Discovery starting at $52,300 MSRP will get you more standard luxurious amenities than the Pathfinder starting at $31,680 MSRP.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Optional on Land Rover Discovery base trim, optional only on higher Nissan Pathfinder trims
- Heated Seats: Optional on Land Rover Discovery base trim, optional only on higher Nissan Pathfinder trims
- Upholstery: Standard leather seats in the Land Rover Discovery, standard cloth seats in the Nissan Pathfinder
- Navigation: Standard on the Land Rover Discovery, optional only on higher Nissan Pathfinder trims
- Roof: Standard dual-pane fixed glass roof on the Land Rover Discovery, normal roof on the Nissan Pathfinder
Discovery vs. Pathfinder: Passenger and Cargo Space
- Seating Capacity: The Discovery offers five seats as standard and an option for two additional third-row seats, while the Pathfinder is standard with seven seats.
- Maximum Cargo Capacity: With all rear seats folded down, the Discovery provides up to 83.7 cubic feet of cargo space, while the Pathfinder offers up to 79.5 cubic feet of cargo space.
Discovery vs. Pathfinder: Warranty
- The Land Rover Discovery warranty offers 4 year/50,000 miles basic and drivetrain warranties, as well as 4 years/50,000 miles of roadside assistance.
- The Nissan Pathfinder coverage includes 3 years/36,000 miles basic warranty, 5 years/60,000 miles drivetrain warranty, and 3 years/36,000 miles of roadside assistance.
Test Drive Discovery SUVs at Land Rover Wilmington
If you are ready to take home a Land Rover Discovery to West Chester, PA, contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive! If you’re still a little torn, we can also compare the Land Rover Discovery vs. Land Rover Discovery Sport to see which Land Rover luxury SUV is the right choice for you. If you want to stay on a tight budget with your next vehicle purchase, explore our quality used Land Rover Discovery models for sale in Wilmington.