2020 Land Rover Discovery Interior Dimensions & Features
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery not only dominates tough terrain, but it also provides a luxurious and comfortable ride inside, whether you are the driver or a passenger. Learn more about the newest Land Rover Discovery interior features and specs with Land Rover Wilmington to find out how it can improve your drives around Newark and Rehoboth Beach.
2020 Land Rover Discovery Interior Dimensions
The five-passenger 2020 Discovery offers the option to add a third row! Below is a look at the Land Rover Discovery cargo space and dimensions:
- Headroom (1st / 2nd Row): 39.4 inches / 39 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st / 2nd Row): 60.4 inches / 59.5 inches
- Legroom (1st / 2nd Row): 39 inches / 37.6 inches
- Cargo Space (Behind the 1st / 2nd Row): 83.7 cubic feet / 41.2 cubic feet
With the optional third-row seating, you will be able to seat up to seven adult passengers comfortably and have the available Intelligent Seat Fold, so you can reconfigure your second- and third-row seating options with the simple touch of a button.
2020 Land Rover Discovery Interior Technology Features
Stay connected, entertained, and informed out on the roads in Middletown with these best-in-class technologies that come equipped inside the 2020 Land Rover Discovery:
- InControl® Remote & Protect™: Protect™ includes Optimized Roadside Assistance and access to emergency services that get contacted automatically when your airbags are deployed. Remote™ lets you interact with your Discovery from anywhere via a smartphone app.
- InControl® Touch Pro™: The standard 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system includes Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility.
- Interactive Driver Display: Standard on the HSE trim and above, this high-definition 12.3-inch screen displays driving and safety information, navigation, and media, so you remain focused on the road.
- Meridian™ Audio Options: Get the available premium Meridian™ Sound System or Surround Sound System with up to 825 watts and 16 speakers plus a subwoofer.
2020 Land Rover Discovery Interior Design
No matter where you’re sitting inside the 2020 Discovery, you will remain comfortable with features like these:
- Climate Control: Opt for three- or four-zone climate control, and with the InControl® Remote™ app on your smartphone, you can preheat or pre-cool the interior cabin.
- Heated and Massaging Seats: Enjoy the available heated front seats with massage functions for an even more relaxing car ride.
- Inventive Storage: Thoughtful storage solutions are available throughout the cabin, from the central armrest to the upper and lower glove box with an optional cooler compartment.
- Luxury Materials: The Discovery interior comes standard with leather seats and twin-needle stitching, as well as genuine wood, leather, and metal finishes.
Explore the Land Rover Discovery Interior in Wilmington
When you’re ready to upgrade your ride and experience the Land Rover Discovery interior in person, contact us! We’ll answer any questions that you have, discuss the different features and towing capabilities of the Discovery, and help you find the model that’s going to take your drives around West Chester, PA to the next level.
Recent News From Land Rover Wilmington
The holiday season has come to an end, and everyone at Land Rover Wilmington is happy to look back at the success and generous donations to the 2022 Piazza Holiday Toy Drive! We’re proud to have been part of this community and help every car shopper from Newark to Rehoboth Beach (and everywhere in between!) find their next…
The 2023 Range Rover, the flagship Land Rover, has been redesigned, but still remains the pinnacle of luxury for Newark drivers. If you’re on the lookout for a performance-packed SUV that is still full of luxurious features and options, the Range Rover is a great choice for you! Check out the upgraded Range Rover…
Did you know there are four incredible Range Rover Sport trim levels to choose from? Each of the 2023 Range Rover Sport trim levels are awash with luxury and packed with features that are sure to enhance your Wilmington commute. But how much does the 2023 Range Rover Sport cost? We go into detail…