Land Rover InControl® Apps™
Land Rover InControl® Apps™ are compatible with most Android™ and Apple iOS® smartphones. Newark and Middletown drivers can use this feature to enjoy seamless integration with the Land Rover InControl touchscreen on models like the new Range Rover. Find out how to use it at Land Rover Wilmington, and contact us with any questions!
How Do I Set Up Land Rover InControl® Apps™?
To install Land Rover InControl® Apps™:
- Search for Land Rover InControl® Apps™ in the Apple App Store or Google Play depending on the smartphone you have.
- Select the app, then download, accept, and install it.
- Make sure the installation was completed by finding the Land Rover InControl® Apps™ icon on your smartphone screen.
- Follow the Auto Quick Start Guide to complete setting it up.
To connect your smartphone to your vehicle with InControl® Apps™:
- While in your vehicle, pair your smartphone to your vehicle’s Bluetooth to enable phone calls and audio streaming.
- With the USB cord that came with your smartphone (not a charging-only cord), plug your phone into the InControl® Apps™ USB port (not a charging-only port).
- If you have an iPhone and InControl Apps is not currently open, open the app now.
- If you have an Android, select ‘Always Allow’.
- Leaving your phone unlocked, select InControl Apps on your Land Rover touchscreen.
- Select View to use apps without audio and select View and Listen to use apps with audio.
Each third-party app will be grayed out with a key symbol until an additional setup process is completed for each app:
- Select one of the grayed out apps on your vehicle’s touchscreen, read the instructions, and press Start.
- On your mobile device, approve the pop-up that appears.
- On your vehicle touchscreen, press the home button.
- On your mobile device, approve the second pop-up that appears.
- Repeat for all third-party apps to unlock them on your Land Rover touchscreen.
What Apps Can I Use with Land Rover InControl® Apps™?
- News & Entertainment: Newsbeat, Rivet Radio, Rdio, Audiobooks, and Stitcher
- Points of Interest: Cityseeker, Eventseeker, and Hotelseeker, and Parkopedia
- Conference Calls and Online Meetings: MobileDay®
- Navigation and GPS Tracking: Sygic and Glympse
- Journey and Fuel Monitoring: Mileage Tracker Pro
What is the Land Rover InControl® Remote™ App?
This smartphone app allows you to interact with your Land Rover remotely on your smartphone or Apple Watch®. You can operate functions like remote start, lock/unlock, climate control, and more. You can also use the app to track your vehicle remotely, get maintenance alerts, check fuel level, and more.
Control the Roads with Land Rover Wilmington
Learn more about technologies and comforts you can enjoy with a new Land Rover in the Range Rover family or the Discovery family, like Land Rover Adaptive Cruise Control, then schedule a test drive near West Chester, PA to experience the Land Rover difference in person! You can also rely on Land Rover Wilmington for automotive tips like when to use low gear and more.
Learn More at Land Rover Wilmington
The holiday season has come to an end, and everyone at Land Rover Wilmington is happy to look back at the success and generous donations to the 2022 Piazza Holiday Toy Drive! We’re proud to have been part of this community and help every car shopper from Newark to Rehoboth Beach (and everywhere in between!) find their next…
The 2023 Range Rover, the flagship Land Rover, has been redesigned, but still remains the pinnacle of luxury for Newark drivers. If you’re on the lookout for a performance-packed SUV that is still full of luxurious features and options, the Range Rover is a great choice for you! Check out the upgraded Range Rover…
Did you know there are four incredible Range Rover Sport trim levels to choose from? Each of the 2023 Range Rover Sport trim levels are awash with luxury and packed with features that are sure to enhance your Wilmington commute. But how much does the 2023 Range Rover Sport cost? We go into detail…