Land Rover InControl® Apps™
Land Rover InControl® Apps™ are compatible with most Android™ and Apple iOS® smartphones. Newark and Middletown drivers can use this feature to enjoy seamless integration with the Land Rover InControl touchscreen. Find out how to use it at Land Rover Wilmington, and contact us with any questions!
How Do I Set Up Land Rover InControl® Apps™?
To install Land Rover InControl® Apps™:
- Search for Land Rover InControl® Apps™ in the Apple App Store or Google Play depending on the smartphone you have.
- Select the app, then download, accept, and install it.
- Make sure the installation was completed by finding the Land Rover InControl® Apps™ icon on your smartphone screen.
- Follow the Auto Quick Start Guide to complete setting it up.
To connect your smartphone to your vehicle with InControl® Apps™:
- While in your vehicle, pair your smartphone to your vehicle’s Bluetooth to enable phone calls and audio streaming.
- With the USB cord that came with your smartphone (not a charging-only cord), plug your phone into the InControl® Apps™ USB port (not a charging-only port).
- If you have an iPhone and InControl Apps is not currently open, open the app now.
- If you have an Android, select ‘Always Allow’.
- Leaving your phone unlocked, select InControl Apps on your Land Rover touchscreen.
- Select View to use apps without audio and select View and Listen to use apps with audio.
Each third-party app will be grayed out with a key symbol until an additional setup process is completed for each app:
- Select one of the grayed out apps on your vehicle’s touchscreen, read the instructions, and press Start.
- On your mobile device, approve the pop-up that appears.
- On your vehicle touchscreen, press the home button.
- On your mobile device, approve the second pop-up that appears.
- Repeat for all third-party apps to unlock them on your Land Rover touchscreen.
What Apps Can I Use with Land Rover InControl® Apps™?
- News & Entertainment: Newsbeat, Rivet Radio, Rdio, Audiobooks, and Stitcher
- Points of Interest: Cityseeker, Eventseeker, and Hotelseeker, and Parkopedia
- Conference Calls and Online Meetings: MobileDay®
- Navigation and GPS Tracking: Sygic and Glympse
- Journey and Fuel Monitoring: Mileage Tracker Pro
What is the Land Rover InControl® Remote™ App?
This smartphone app allows you to interact with your Land Rover remotely on your smartphone or Apple Watch®. You can operate functions like remote start, lock/unlock, climate control, and more. You can also use the app to track your vehicle remotely, get maintenance alerts, check fuel level, and more.
Control the Roads with Land Rover Wilmington
Learn more about technologies and comforts you can enjoy with a new Land Rover in the Range Rover family or the Discovery family, then schedule a test drive near West Chester, PA to experience the Land Rover difference in person!
Learn More at Land Rover Wilmington
There’s a lot of history in the Newark, DE area, and you will find yourself surrounded by plenty of historic destinations when you’re in town. If you’re not sure of which ones to visit, then this list of historic destinations near Newark, DE below will be a great resource for you. Contact Us Iron Hill…
Land Rover InControl® Apps™ are compatible with most Android™ and Apple iOS® smartphones. Newark and Middletown drivers can use this feature to enjoy seamless integration with the Land Rover InControl touchscreen. Find out how to use it at Land Rover Wilmington, and contact us with any questions! Contact Us How Do I Set Up Land Rover InControl®…
When it comes to dining in Newark, you’ll have plenty of options. That’s because this town is packed with different restaurants and eateries. No matter what you want to eat, you’ll find what you’re looking for. Here are some of the best restaurants in Newark, DE below. Contact Us Roots Natural Kitchen When it comes…