Land Rover InControl® Apps™
Land Rover InControl® Apps™ are compatible with most Android™ and Apple iOS® smartphones. Newark and Middletown drivers can use this feature to enjoy seamless integration with the Land Rover InControl touchscreen on models like the new Range Rover. Find out how to use it at Land Rover Wilmington, and contact us with any questions!
How Do I Set Up Land Rover InControl® Apps™?
To install Land Rover InControl® Apps™:
- Search for Land Rover InControl® Apps™ in the Apple App Store or Google Play depending on the smartphone you have.
- Select the app, then download, accept, and install it.
- Make sure the installation was completed by finding the Land Rover InControl® Apps™ icon on your smartphone screen.
- Follow the Auto Quick Start Guide to complete setting it up.
To connect your smartphone to your vehicle with InControl® Apps™:
- While in your vehicle, pair your smartphone to your vehicle’s Bluetooth to enable phone calls and audio streaming.
- With the USB cord that came with your smartphone (not a charging-only cord), plug your phone into the InControl® Apps™ USB port (not a charging-only port).
- If you have an iPhone and InControl Apps is not currently open, open the app now.
- If you have an Android, select ‘Always Allow’.
- Leaving your phone unlocked, select InControl Apps on your Land Rover touchscreen.
- Select View to use apps without audio and select View and Listen to use apps with audio.
Each third-party app will be grayed out with a key symbol until an additional setup process is completed for each app:
- Select one of the grayed out apps on your vehicle’s touchscreen, read the instructions, and press Start.
- On your mobile device, approve the pop-up that appears.
- On your vehicle touchscreen, press the home button.
- On your mobile device, approve the second pop-up that appears.
- Repeat for all third-party apps to unlock them on your Land Rover touchscreen.
What Apps Can I Use with Land Rover InControl® Apps™?
- News & Entertainment: Newsbeat, Rivet Radio, Rdio, Audiobooks, and Stitcher
- Points of Interest: Cityseeker, Eventseeker, and Hotelseeker, and Parkopedia
- Conference Calls and Online Meetings: MobileDay®
- Navigation and GPS Tracking: Sygic and Glympse
- Journey and Fuel Monitoring: Mileage Tracker Pro
What is the Land Rover InControl® Remote™ App?
This smartphone app allows you to interact with your Land Rover remotely on your smartphone or Apple Watch®. You can operate functions like remote start, lock/unlock, climate control, and more. You can also use the app to track your vehicle remotely, get maintenance alerts, check fuel level, and more.
Control the Roads with Land Rover Wilmington
Learn more about technologies and comforts you can enjoy with a new Land Rover in the Range Rover family or the Discovery family, like Land Rover Adaptive Cruise Control, then schedule a test drive near West Chester, PA to experience the Land Rover difference in person! You can also rely on Land Rover Wilmington for automotive tips like when to use low gear and more.
Learn More at Land Rover Wilmington
Gas prices have gone up, which is why many Newark car shoppers have been asking us, “Is the 2023 Range Rover sport fuel-efficient?” Yes, it is! The 2023 Range Rover Sport gets an EPA-estimated 19 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway. Learn more about the 2023 Range Rover Sport mpg…
Is the 2023 Land Rover Defender good on gas? What is the 2023 Land Rover Defender gas mileage for the four-door body style? Land Rover Wilmington has your answers below! Learn about the 2023 Land Rover Defender mpg rating and engine specs, then visit our Wilmington dealership to see firsthand how this premium SUV can elevate…
Electric is the future of automobiles, and more and more Wilmington drivers are turning away from gas-powered automobiles to electric vehicles. Does Land Rover make an electric car? In fact, very soon there will be six Land Rover EV models, starting with the 2024 Range Rover Electric. Here, Land Rover Wilmington takes a look at the…