Land Rover InControl® Apps™
Land Rover InControl® Apps™ are compatible with most Android™ and Apple iOS® smartphones. Newark and Middletown drivers can use this feature to enjoy seamless integration with the Land Rover InControl touchscreen on models like the new Range Rover. Find out how to use it at Land Rover Wilmington, and contact us with any questions!
How Do I Set Up Land Rover InControl® Apps™?
To install Land Rover InControl® Apps™:
- Search for Land Rover InControl® Apps™ in the Apple App Store or Google Play depending on the smartphone you have.
- Select the app, then download, accept, and install it.
- Make sure the installation was completed by finding the Land Rover InControl® Apps™ icon on your smartphone screen.
- Follow the Auto Quick Start Guide to complete setting it up.
To connect your smartphone to your vehicle with InControl® Apps™:
- While in your vehicle, pair your smartphone to your vehicle’s Bluetooth to enable phone calls and audio streaming.
- With the USB cord that came with your smartphone (not a charging-only cord), plug your phone into the InControl® Apps™ USB port (not a charging-only port).
- If you have an iPhone and InControl Apps is not currently open, open the app now.
- If you have an Android, select ‘Always Allow’.
- Leaving your phone unlocked, select InControl Apps on your Land Rover touchscreen.
- Select View to use apps without audio and select View and Listen to use apps with audio.
Each third-party app will be grayed out with a key symbol until an additional setup process is completed for each app:
- Select one of the grayed out apps on your vehicle’s touchscreen, read the instructions, and press Start.
- On your mobile device, approve the pop-up that appears.
- On your vehicle touchscreen, press the home button.
- On your mobile device, approve the second pop-up that appears.
- Repeat for all third-party apps to unlock them on your Land Rover touchscreen.
What Apps Can I Use with Land Rover InControl® Apps™?
- News & Entertainment: Newsbeat, Rivet Radio, Rdio, Audiobooks, and Stitcher
- Points of Interest: Cityseeker, Eventseeker, and Hotelseeker, and Parkopedia
- Conference Calls and Online Meetings: MobileDay®
- Navigation and GPS Tracking: Sygic and Glympse
- Journey and Fuel Monitoring: Mileage Tracker Pro
What is the Land Rover InControl® Remote™ App?
This smartphone app allows you to interact with your Land Rover remotely on your smartphone or Apple Watch®. You can operate functions like remote start, lock/unlock, climate control, and more. You can also use the app to track your vehicle remotely, get maintenance alerts, check fuel level, and more.
Control the Roads with Land Rover Wilmington
Learn more about technologies and comforts you can enjoy with a new Land Rover in the Range Rover family or the Discovery family, like Land Rover Adaptive Cruise Control, then schedule a test drive near West Chester, PA to experience the Land Rover difference in person! You can also rely on Land Rover Wilmington for automotive tips like when to use low gear and more.
Learn More at Land Rover Wilmington
Are you wondering about the 2022 Land Rover Range Rover Sport towing capacity? When properly equipped, the 2022 Range Rover Sport can tow up to an impressive 7,716 pounds. However, these specs do vary spending on which engine is under the hood. Your engine options include diesel, MHEV (mild hybrid electric vehicle), supercharged gas…
One of two special edition Range Rover Sport models for 2022, the 2022 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition makes a strong first impression on Wilmington roads. Not only does this new special edition Land Rover SUV sport striking good looks, but it also delivers that signature Range Rover performance with a wide range…
The 2022 Land Rover Discovery is a sprawling SUV with room for up to seven people, three rows of seating, and a cargo maximum of 74.3 cubic feet, but just how much can a Land Rover Discovery tow? The 2022 Land Rover Discovery towing capacity reaches up to 8,200 pounds when properly equipped, and…