2020 Range Rover Evoque vs. 2020 Range Rover Velar
Cargo Space (Behind 2nd Row)
296 hp turbocharged 4-cylinder MHEV
Standard InControl® Display
Trying to decide between Range Rover models? Compare the 2020 Range Rover Evoque vs. 2020 Range Rover Velar to take a closer look at Range Rover SUV performance, pricing, features, and specs, and find out which model has what you’re looking for.
2020 Range Rover Evoque or Velar: Overview
- Price: The entry-level Range Rover Evoque starts at $42,650 MSRP with six trims, and the Range Rover Velar starts at $56,300 MSRP with four trims.
- Front Headroom: 38.9 inches in the Evoque (37.4 inches with the panoramic roof). 38.1 inches in the Velar.
- Rear Headroom: 38.2 inches in the Evoque (38.2 inches with the panoramic roof). 38.0 inches in the Velar.
- Cargo Space (Behind 2nd Row): 21.5 cubic feet of cargo space in the Evoque, 34.4 cubic feet in the Velar.
2020 Range Rover Evoque or Velar: Features
Both models include: LED headlights with Signature DRL and Front and Rear Parking Aids, as well as the available head-up display and gesture powered liftgate. Flush deployable door handles first introduced on the Range Rover Velar are now also on the Range Rover Evoque.
- Upholstery: The Evoque interior is upholstered with grained leather seats, while Range Rover Velar interior is standard with perforated grained leather seats.
- Infotainment System: The Evoque comes with the 10-inch InControl® Touch Pro™ system, and the Velar has the Touch Pro™ Duo.
- Audio System: A six-speaker Land Rover Sound System comes on the Evoque, while the Velar is standard with an 11-speaker Meridian™ Sound System.
2020 Range Rover Evoque or Velar: Performance
Both Land Rover SUVs offer a 2.0L 4-cylinder turbocharged base engine with slightly different specs. On the Evoque, you get 246 hp and 20/27 city/highway mpg, while the Velar delivers 247 hp and 21/27 city/highway mpg fuel economy.
- Top Engine: Get up to 296 hp on the Evoque with a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder MHEV engine and 21/26 city/highway mpg. On the Velar, reach 550 hp with the 5.0L supercharged V8 engine and 15/20 city/highway mpg.
- Towing Capacity: With the Evoque, you’re able to tow up to 3,968 pounds. The Velar has a max towing capacity of 5,512 pounds.
Test Drive Range Rover SUVs at Land Rover Wilmington
Browse our inventory to find your favorite Range Rover Evoque or Range Rover Velar for sale in Wilmington, contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive near West Chester, PA. We have a wide variety of color options and Range Rover SUVs like the Range Rover Evoque SE to choose from!
New Range Rover Evoque Inventory
New Range Rover Velar Inventory